AP European History
With 2 Practice Tests
Seth A. Roberts
Written by a classroom AP European History teacher who has taught both in the U.S. and abroad, Barron’s AP European History is updated to reflect the latest scoring rubrics and exam framework. You’ll get the comprehensive content review and practice you need to be prepared for the exam.
This edition features:
- Two full-length practice tests to help you apply the knowledge you learned in class
- A comprehensive review of European history, starting with Europe during the Italian Renaissance and progressing to Europe in the twenty-first century
- Practice multiple-choice, short-answer, and essay questions with answers following each chapter
- Extensive charts that summarize Europe's history
- Content presented in easily digestible bulleted lists, peppered throughout commentary text
This edition has been refined to closely match the exam content now that the new course curriculum has been in practice for two full academic years.